THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE
Hydra Pen is a new device for fractional mesotherapy treatment that renews the skin inside and outside. It also combines the functions of micorneedling and mesotherapy.
?The HydraPen is one of the most advanced and cutting-edge Automated MicroNeedling Device, offering a powerful Swiss Motor and adjustable needle length.
The HydraPen penetrates into the skin with a disposable needle cartridge, efficiently creating thousands of micro-channels in a few seconds.
This treatment has been used successfully to treat fine lines, wrinkles, lax and sun-damaged skin, to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, improve acne ice pick scars, and induce hair regrowth. It has also been used to tighten skin after weight-loss. It can be safely performed on all skin types and ethnicities.
The HydraPen is sold for professional needling purposes, not for home-use. Therapists should have a minimum of 2 years in-salon experience. This high-performance device meets the requirements of professionals such as Dermatologists, Anti-Ageing Doctors and Skincare Therapists.
To be used with the correct protocols & documentation i.e. Client Skin Assessment & Consent Forms.
Professional Indemnity Insurance is important – This is offered through Professional Beauty Insurance.
The automated needling allows up to 2,600 micro-channels per second with precision skin needling control. The treatment is more efficient and less painful than traditional derma roller needling.
Integrated reciprocating DC motor design.
The HydraPen uses an Integrated Reciprocating BLDC motor design to provide powerful needling without the risk of causing micro-scratches on the skin. The needle cartridge are integrated and locked into the Reciprocating BLDC motor which allows for consistent back-and-forth movement. This design makes sure each needle puncture has the same penetration strength with full needle retraction even at high speed.
IMPORTED SWISS DEVICE
- Highest speed in the industry with robust performance
- Low noise and low heat
- High speed (max 12,000 RPM)
- Sturdy and consistent performance
- 1-year warranty
- 2-in-1 Operation: Mains and battery operated
- 4-6hours battery life
- 4 level adjustable speed control for optional and precision needling operation.
- Package size: 123mm x 58mm x 170mm
- Accurate needle length – 0mm to 2,5mm
- Anti-slip, ergonomic design
12-PIN NEEDLE CARTRIDGE
- Perfectly space 12 needle pins: offers more evenly distributed micro-channels.
- 33-guage needle, creating tiny micro-channels with less pain and trauma.
- Surgical grade stainless steel 316 – strong, reliable, hygienic
- EO Sterilization – Advanced sterilization method for complete needle tip sterilization
NANO NEEDLE CARTRIDGE
- No downtime lunch-time treatment option.
- Anti-back-flow Silicon Membrane: Prevent fluid flow back into the device
- Vented Holes: Release air pressure during high-speed needling.
- Locked-in Installation: Easy to install
- Independent packaging for each cartridge
- Accurate needle length between 0,5 to 1,5mm
- The only recommended cartridges for the HydraPen
|Back||Back to top|